Education & Content:
This is an area that many are working on to change (finally), but there's still a lot that can be done.
- Platform for creating interactive educational content.
- New platform for publishing general content
- Bootcamps for learning technical topics
- Programming for the masses
Before the internet, it was necessary to have various intermediaries involved in transactions. The internet has changed that for many things (e.g. buying airline tickets), but some areas remain stubborn to change (e.g. cars or houses). There are various ways certain industries can be brought up-to-date with the internet.
Everything is search. It's not what you know, but what you can search for that counts.
- A Better meta-search?
- Better Website searches
- Integrating search and actions within applications
- Tracking everything you read or learn for later 'recall'
The Internet has changed how we buy things, but made everything more complex. People need help getting what's best for them at the best price.
- Finding the best deals quickly
- Reliable data-based reviews
- Chipping away at Craigslist...
- Crowd-sourced startups
- Alternative Wikipedia
- Lottery-ticket Investing
- Computer-aided productivity